Friday
2024-04-19
9:28 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Area 13A Ministry Forum » Kristiyanong Kabataan Para sa Bayan Forum » KKB's Prayers; Devotion; Time with God. (Share your Daily Meditation Journal)
KKB's Prayers; Devotion; Time with God.
brok3nsil3nc3Date: Friday, 2009-01-23, 11:40 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
biggrin Share Your Daily Meditation Journal here. biggrin

Added (2009-01-23, 11:40 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Overcoming Discouragement
November 10, 2008

I have lots of discouragements that causes from fears, frustrations and decisions for myself. The truth I am in a state of life with full of struggles and doubts that became my low points. Sometimes I’ve just think of that I maybe being hard on myself or afraid to let go of what is inside my heart to fully express it, but all of those things are just being formed out of me in the middle of nowhere. Fears is my ultimate battle that I have to face, it makes me so down and even more down whenever I think of doing things that I know right but having those negative thoughts inside my mind halfway there I might be get lost with my objective and goals again. I am exhausted, I have bitterness inside of me, and I have insecurities… I have fear of being discouraged that I may not be on fire/track again.

I wanted to overcome discouragement! How? I have to set my goals and be on track again until I find the answers in the loving presence and helping hand of my savior that I know He created me precious and special by His own hands. The greater love that I have ever known is the love that coming from my God. He reminded me of the verse in Colossians 3:23-24 that “Whatever you do work at it with all your heart, as for working for the Lord not for men. Since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as reward. It is the Lord Christ you were serving”. God is really so good and wonderful that He may fulfill His promise faithfully unto us, With that promise it is more than enough for me to serve, full obey and worship Him in spirit and in truth. Nobody can take that love away from me to my Savior. Nobody can bring and take me down as long as He is my strength, my portion and my shield in every battle.

Share this article with you…

A. Don’t lose heart (2 Cor. 4:16-18). Our discouragements in life are but light afflictions that are only temporary. We work, live and serve a God who is able to reward His own. Let us keep our eye on the eternal glory where discouragement will be a foreign concept.
B. Trust in God (2 Cor. 1:8-11). Paul said he was so discouraged that he “despaired even of life.” He was troubled, burdened beyond measure and above his strength. He even had people out openly trying to kill him. When you are so discouraged, just trust in God to take care of you.
C. Encourage one another (1 Thess. 5:11-14). The discouraged need comfort. They need to be upheld and edified. A kind word and a thoughtful prayer for the discouraged will go a long way.
D. Pray (Phil. 4:6-7). When we are discouraged, if we would just pray to God, He can provide the peace of mind that surpasses all understanding.
E. Don’t give up (James 5:11). Trying times are no time to quit trying.
The sun sets each evening, yet, it rises each morning. We too, can rise above our discouragement each time we are confronted with them.

If we place a little more patience in the process and a greater amount of faith in the Lord, our challenges will find their way toward successful conclusions.

Forum » Area 13A Ministry Forum » Kristiyanong Kabataan Para sa Bayan Forum » KKB's Prayers; Devotion; Time with God. (Share your Daily Meditation Journal)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: